Blogs Around The Corner
http://cczone.invisi...design-element/

Pretty good topic for a CC-Blog post, eh?

Now that I see that some of us want to make a blog post. Don't forget to tell what topic you're going to use in the blog. Creating a good blog post is hard enough, why bother adding competition in it by creating an already-exist or to-be-created topic? (and then we have to tell which one is better, which I don't like)

btw, I'm still thinking about a different thing to be posted in the blog, so go ahead.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Psychology in level designing.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'd like to start a blog devoted exclusively to good level designing tactics and the featuring of some of the most well-designed levels...one day, when I have the time. Slight smile
I find it ironic that we're all talking about good level design and yet we've all created horrors Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well...we're all works in progress, right? Slight smile