Blogs Around The Corner
Man, I just spent couple minutes browsing them (mainly Miika's because he's the only one to keep it updated), and I think they should have more importance, we need to showcase them. I'm sure most of you guys don't even know they exist. So here be the topic to talk about blog updates and stuff like that. I might even eventually start one myself if I have something to ramble about.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:(mainly Miika's because he's the only one to keep it updated)

Yeah, I've kinda left mine neglected. (not a huge loss, nobody was reading it anyway Tongue)

It'd be cool to hear some others' thoughts/rambles in some new blog posts. As for myself, I'm planning to start a daily all-topics blog on my site. I've been slowly working on it over the last few weeks. It should be pretty awesome.
If you click the Blogs tab of the top, it displays the most recent first, but I could put them in the sidebar or forum I guess.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I am tempted to do one on level design.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:I am tempted to do one on level design.

I was thinking of putting the CC Zone Awards Strategy Guide in there, but not sure at the moment.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I think that would be cool as well.
Quote:I was thinking of putting the CC Zone Awards Strategy Guide in there, but not sure at the moment.

You should totally do this.

Quote:I am tempted to do one on level design.

You should totally do this too.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:You should totally do this.

You should totally do this too.

Alright. I have some ideas, and more than enough for a blog post at that, but is there anything you would put in a blog post about level design? It can't hurt to hear ideas from other people too!
Quote: Alright. I have some ideas, and more than enough for a blog post at that, but is there anything you would put in a blog post about level design? It can't hurt to hear ideas from other people too!

Even just recounting your thoughts on designing a level would be interesting. It's always more work to write really analytical and deep stuff, so if you only try to do that, you won't have the energy to write many posts. Or reviewing levels from others from a designer's perspective. I'm sure we'll read and enjoy what you come up with Slight smile
That's also what I'm tempted to do from my LP experience.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow