September 2012 survival competition
So the results:

1. Markus with a time of 786 (alive for 213 seconds). Worth 15 "chip cup" points.

2. Miika with a time of 836 (alive for 163 seconds). Worth 12 "chip cup" points.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Madhav, maybe you could add a survival mode onto Tile World 2's next update perhaps? Like the clock ticks up to 9999 seconds maybe?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Madhav, maybe you could add a survival mode onto Tile World 2's next update perhaps? Like the clock ticks up to 9999 seconds maybe?

I think the more important update for Madhav to add to the next version is a working website/download. Wink

(I guess this isn't really the appropriate thread to bring up this issue, but it seemed like a good segue... Slight smile)
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:I think the more important update for Madhav to add to the next version is a working website/download. Wink

(I guess this isn't really the appropriate thread to bring up this issue, but it seemed like a good segue... Slight smile)

Slight smile

I know Sitesled has inexplicably gone away for some time now, but RL has put enough stuff on my hands for me to be bothering with that. I've now uploaded the TW2 Windows package to CCZ, but I think it's awaiting moderator approval or something. And I can upload the source code bundle if .tar.gz is added to the list of allowed file extensions...

- Madhav.
Quote: Slight smile

I know Sitesled has inexplicably gone away for some time now, but RL has put enough stuff on my hands for me to be bothering with that. I've now uploaded the TW2 Windows package to CCZ, but I think it's awaiting moderator approval or something. And I can upload the source code bundle if .tar.gz is added to the list of allowed file extensions...

- Madhav.

Done!
Quote:Done!
Thanks! Slight smile .tar.gz still doesn't work, though... Slight frown

- Madhav.
change it to .zip?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
So, did anyone win this competition? I need to know so I can make the award
Quote:So, did anyone win this competition? I need to know so I can make the award
http://cczone.invisi...dpost__p__12772 ?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I have to say that this is exactly the type of competition I'd enter into. You guys are pretty much guaranteed to have me on board if any other Survival is held Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow