This level is in the triple digits.

Chip can't swim without flippers.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Kablam
Now, different form of the hints!

------------

Chip wrote:

"Dear diary, I finally completed another level of CCLP3. The first part was easy to solve, that I can't pick up the red key safely unless I use a block. And after that part, it's fairly easy. Dodging monsters, collecting chips and keys and other stuff. There's also an easy sokoban part which involves 4 blocks. But, when I'm really close to the exit. A tank blocks the path! I can't seem to clear it out of my way even if I used the blue button. And the hint told me to do suicide. And yeah, I drowned myself and restarted. That was my first attempt, anyway."

What was the level Chip mentioned in his diary?
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:Now, different form of the hints!

------------

Chip wrote:

"Dear diary, I finally completed another level of CCLP3. The first part was easy to solve, that I can't pick up the red key safely unless I use a block. And after that part, it's fairly easy. Dodging monsters, collecting chips and keys and other stuff. There's also an easy sokoban part which involves 4 blocks. But, when I'm really close to the exit. A tank blocks the path! I can't seem to clear it out of my way even if I used the blue button. And the hint told me to do suicide. And yeah, I drowned myself and restarted. That was my first attempt, anyway."

What was the level Chip mentioned in his diary?

Diabolical.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Quote:Kablam

No. Good guess though.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:This level is in CC1.

You can't see anything ahead of you.

This level is in the triple digits.

Chip can't swim without flippers.

ICEDEATH!

Quote:Now, different form of the hints!

Chip had finally completed the final level of the third clubhouse.

Stepping out into the lobby, he saw Melinda sitting demurely at the other end.

From across the room their eyes met.

Sparks flew between them.

Annoyed, Chip glared at the frog that was busy welding a broken ice corner right in the middle of the room.

"Will you stop those fireworks for just a minute and let me pass?" he asked.

The frog put down the welding gun and gave Chip a diabolical grin,

"First you must prove that you have truly completed all the levels by answering the question that I now shall recite."

Such levels there were ten

Regular walls where were none

Before you cross this hall

You must name them all
Ok, ten levels which have no "normal" wall tiles AT ALL in them. Should we assume that "real" blue walls, pop-up walls and appearing walls count as regular walls or not, since they all turn into regular walls when interacted with?

The majority of CC1 levels can pretty much be excluded as most of them had neat real-wall borders around them, but assuming the above tiles do NOT count as regular walls, we would be allowed:

#40 - Floorgasborg (real blue walls only)

#67 - Chipmine (real blue walls only)

#135 - Trust Me (real blue walls and pop-up walls)

#137 - Goldkey (real blue walls and pop-up walls)

Judging by the fact there are four levels in CC1 that fit this condition, I'd say you're asking for levels which do not have and can NEVER have normal walls, even after Chip has played them. Would this be a correct assumption?
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Quote:The majority of CC1 levels ...
The question refers to ten levels all in the third clubhouse, i.e. CCLP3.

Quote:Ok, ten levels which have no "normal" wall tiles AT ALL in them. Should we assume that "real" blue walls, pop-up walls and appearing walls count as regular walls or not, since they all turn into regular walls when interacted with?
Those do not count as regular walls.

Quote:I'd say you're asking for levels which do not have and can NEVER have normal walls, even after Chip has played them. Would this be a correct assumption?
No, only 2 of the 10 levels satisfy this stricter condition.

- Madhav.
Without looking in the editor, I've thought of Blue Blocks, Wireframe, and Magic Trick so far.

... now to look in the editor.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Ahh, third clubhouse only. I saw "all the levels" and assumed all 447 :/

Jaywalker has no wall tiles of any kind, and I don't think Toggle Bust has any regular walls either, just some toggle walls, meaning these are the two "strict condition" levels as you put it.

Construct-a-Maze has a real blue wall border, but no regular wall tiles. Blue Moon also has no regular walls, only real blue walls.

I might be wrong, but are regular walls absent from Color Wheel?
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl