Guess That Level Name!
Hmm... merging all the answers from the previous posts, and a few from mine, does this answer the question correctly?

- Toggle Bust

- Blue Moon

- Wireframe

- Dancing on Ice

- Construct-a-Maze

- Bump and Run

- Magic Trick

- Bustin Out

- Jaywalker

- Color Wheel

... this one was tough, I only can figure Bustin Out without looking at the editor Tongue

EDIT: There's a wall next to the socket in Dancing on Ice, so... only 9 levels, I guess?

----------

I found this while looking at the editor to help me answer the previous question.

This level has a pink ball trapped in the southwest corner, what level is it?
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
You forgot Blue Blocks, #11 (:

Quote:This level has a pink ball trapped in the southwest corner, what level is it?

Pearl Diving?
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I see an exit in the southeast corner! But it's surrounded by walls! I guess I can't get to it. Oh well. Time to do a little sokoban. I'm only a little bit through this clubhouse anyway. It's a lot better than the last one but I'm not sure about the other clubhouse. That was really fun though. Anyways, I give up. This exit can't be reached.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I found this while looking at the editor to help me answer the previous question.

This level has a pink ball trapped in the southwest corner, what level is it?

Vague Dream!
Quote:I see an exit in the southeast corner! But it's surrounded by walls! I guess I can't get to it. Oh well. Time to do a little sokoban. I'm only a little bit through this clubhouse anyway. It's a lot better than the last one but I'm not sure about the other clubhouse. That was really fun though. Anyways, I give up. This exit can't be reached.
Suction Solution?

Quote:Vague Dream!
So it does. How odd...

Wow, I thought Civilization of Creatures was the only level to have a pink ball trapped in the southwest corner.

Quote:I see an exit in the southeast corner! But it's surrounded by walls! I guess I can't get to it. Oh well. Time to do a little sokoban. I'm only a little bit through this clubhouse anyway. It's a lot better than the last one but I'm not sure about the other clubhouse. That was really fun though. Anyways, I give up. This exit can't be reached.

Jumble!
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:Wow, I thought Civilization of Creatures was the only level to have a pink ball trapped in the southwest corner.

Jumble!

Mhm.

Dammit, I want to get the bold route but I always get killed by Walkers. Ugh.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Dammit, I want to get the bold route but I always get killed by Walkers. Ugh.

That could be just about any level with walkers in ever, so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Block 'n' Roll.

Quote:Mhm.

Dammit, I want to get the bold route but I always get killed by Walkers. Ugh.

I would say Monster Lab or LUNiT.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I would say Monster Lab or LUNiT.

Yeah Monster Lab! Tongue

"Why does this level have to be so hard.. so little spaces to move these blocks around on a line of buttons, jeez..."

Bronze / Silver / Gold