Chip's Challenge 2 Slight Progress
I don't think we should have that attitude. Chuck's Challenge isn't CC2 in many ways it's a major let down. We should all keep up hope and determination to have it one day published. This company is showing unjust greed and unreasonable behavior, we can't let them win!
Can someone give me Beth's email so I can send a her my thoughts about cc2 as well. Thanks
I can't agree with you more ChiaraW. I am still fully supportive of Chip's Challenge 2 and will continue to wait for it's release, whether that be 50+ years from now on. It really irritated me that for the 25th anniversary for this game, Beth and that game development company of hers did absolutely nothing to acknowledge it. It's like the game is just sitting in their hands with no care, slowly dying as the years pass.

Just know if anyone does want to contact Beth, you're going to need A LOT of patience, as other users have also noted. You'll have to be really persistent, but I hope someone out there will be able to get something out of her better than we did.
For those of you who haven't seen, new videos of cc2 have emerged. What this means I don't know, but contain your enthusiasm so Chuck is not put in in awkward position when all he wanted to do was show is the game. But there are a number of clues that make me think this is coming out.

Also, never did email Beth. Not going to now unless it seems like this videos don't mean anything.
Well, it is official. Chip's Challenge 1 and 2 are coming to steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/348300

I officially deem this thread not necessary anymore.