Chip's Challenge 2 Slight Progress
From what I remember, Chip's Challenge 2 was completed. It was just never released due to licensing and copyright issues. Still, an interesting screenshot and looks pretty hard for Lesson 1.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Not particularly, considering that it's untimed and has hints everywhere that probably explain each element in detail and tell you what to do. Slight smile Plus, there's really not a whole lot in terms of opportunities for failure.
Quote:Not particularly, considering that it's untimed and has hints everywhere that probably explain each element in detail and tell you what to do. Slight smile Plus, there's really not a whole lot in terms of opportunities for failure.

You mean every one of those hints is a different hint message? Wow! I wonder how many lesson levels were in there?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm surprised the force floors didn't get a makeover like the rest of the tiles.

Quote:You mean every one of those hints is a different hint message? Wow! I wonder how many lesson levels were in there?

I figured that's WAY too many hint tiles if they all say the same thing.

My guess would be three or four lesson levels.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Wow I wonder what that helmet is for? two teeth, two tanks....and I don't know what some of that other stuff was.

What we should do is just start from scratch.

The helmet is supposed to protect the player from enemies?

https://sites.google.com/site/awertyb/ch...nformation
I think "scratch" in this case isn't referring to being scratched by a monster, but rather starting over in reference to making a new game...which is what is happening with Chuck's Challenge. All of these elements should be in the pipeline for being implemented into that game.
Quote:I think "scratch" in this case isn't referring to being scratched by a monster, but rather starting over in reference to making a new game...which is what is happening with Chuck's Challenge. All of these elements should be in the pipeline for being implemented into that game.
Sorry, made a grammar mistake.
Quote:Woah, is there more? I wonder if I can recreate that level in Puzzle Studio, lol..

Not at the moment. Only pictures of the first 20 levels from the original Chip's Challenge in Chip's Challenge 2 form. Here is the page I got it from: http://www.facebook.com/ChipsChallenge?h...ion=stream

I suppose we can call this the official Chip's Challenge Facebook group.

EDIT: I decided to send that email to Beth after all, but I doubt she will reply, especially since it's been a year. I'll let you guys know if there is a response.
I finally received a reply from Beth. This was her response:

Quote:<div style="color:rgb(68,68,68);font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">Hello,

I certainly haven’t blocked your emails.

We have not made any final decisions on Chips Challenge or any other games we own at this time. We have retained a game development company to help us assess the market for the games we own and determine which direction we should take.

Beth

Does this mean we'll see CC2 someday? Who knows. Does anyone still care? Probably not, especially with Chuck's Challenge. I think this is the best information we can get from them regarding the fate of the game, so I won't email her any further. It's back to the waiting game for now.
Yep, that's pretty much it for the current state of Chip's Challenge 2.

We have Chuck's Challenge now, anyway.