Chip's Challenge 2 Slight Progress
Quote:Does Chuck even have a copy of the game for his own use any more? If so, WHY DIDNT SOMEBODY STEAL IT FROM HIS HARD DRIVE WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE?

Or maybe the guys who did aren't reading threads like this anymore? :-P
Quote:Or maybe the guys who did aren't reading threads like this anymore? :-P

Damn.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:http://web.archive.org/web/2001021611234...ements.htm

This is a old site from 2001 that contained information on all of the elements In Chips Challenge 2( I never

Played it so idk but I think it has all of them). Anywayi, it has no pictures and is only an archived page. But is might be useful if people actually anted to create a super tile world.

I found something related to this, probably has all the elements -

http://tav.kiev.ua/~archie/cc2_1.jpg

This must be the site of one of the game designers - maybe someone could talk him into giving us a copy?
- budugoo
"Attention: I'm not working on this project anymore! I'm not selling or consulting or anything else about CC2!!!"

Then again, it has been 11 years since that site was updated. I wonder if he'll be - at the very least - more open to discussion these days.
Yeah - I read the statement too, but what's the harm in trying? If the entire CC community can talk together, maybe he might look into it (though he might not even have a copy after so many years)
- budugoo
It's worth a try for sure, but temper your expectations. I got into contact with Luc Longpré a while ago, who was a very talented competitive player back in the 90s/early 2000s, and I got a grand total of one short and slightly annoyed reply out of him before he returned to being a ghost of CC past. Many people just want nothing to do with the game anymore and don't even find it worth their time to have a talk about it.
How sad Slight frown.

Guess we'll just have to keep trying then!
- budugoo
I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this yet, but it seems a new image of Chip's Challenge 2 has emerged on Facebook:

[Click to Show Content]

This is the first level of Chip's Challenge 2. Notice that dirt section is the same from another CC2 image posted a long time ago by Archie on his website.
Quote:I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this yet, but it seems a new image of Chip's Challenge 2 has emerged on Facebook:

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]

This is the first level of Chip's Challenge 2. Notice that dirt section is the same from another CC2 image posted a long time ago by Archie on his website.
Woah, is there more? I wonder if I can recreate that level in Puzzle Studio, lol..
Wow I wonder what that helmet is for? two teeth, two tanks....and I don't know what some of that other stuff was.

What we should do is just start from scratch.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan