My CCLP1 (hopefully!) levels
Hello everyone,

Having noticed the submission deadline for CCLP1 levels is only about a month a way I though I better get on round to uploading my set, so here it is, JRB_CCLP1:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/119-jrb-cclp1ccl/

The set is also uploaded on the Yahoo group, under the same name.

It contains 30 levels, some easy, some a bit more challenging, with a little bit of everything from block pushing to monster dodging. Comments and suggestions for improvements are of course appreciated (:

Kind Regards,

jbdude
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Currently making my own CCLP1 levelset, which will have a lot... I hope to enjoy these soon! Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I've added a new version which fixed a few levels Lynx didn't like very much and added 3 more, so 33 levels in total now. Might be able to throw a few more in before the CCLP1 submission deadline, maybe not (:

Thanks jbdude55. We'll consider it for CCLP1. If you can throw some other in, just drop another message with the updated set Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm thinking about adding a few more levels, but it'll be an as-and-when i can. Personally, I'm happy with the set as it is (so long as no-one discovers any hidden busts or such like) so if I do find I don't have the time or the inspiration to make a few more levels it won't be the end of the world (:

Level 1's hint is missing. Tongue

These levels are really fun so far. I'm on level 12 now, it looks a lot like Arcticflow. Thumbs up
Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah I've noticed about that hint. I keep putting it back in but it just doesn't want to stay put... I have decided to start making a few new levels after all, so assuming the inspiration doesn't run dry I will update the hint along with the new set.

Edit: Have now updated a new and improved version 1.2.0 which makes a few levels more equal between MS and Lynx, introduces a few minor cosmetic changes, and more importantly, adds five new levels, bringing the total up to 38!

Download available here, and at the yahoo group.

Re-Edit: A lot of mildly important things have arisen that will distract me from making any more levels before the CCLP1 submission deadline closes, so as far as CCLP1 submissions go, please conmsider this version (1.2.0, 38 levels) the final set. If any bust fixes or compatablitity issues need to be resolved I will of course include them in a minor update, but I will not be making any "new" levels. When I do get back to designing I will combine this set with the new levels to create JonathanB1, or something fancy like that ^^ But as far as CCLP1 goes, please consider this the finished article for submission.

Regards,

jbdude