The cake is a lie
I have no idea what this means. (or memes)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Also, the monster is a lie....

[Image: tn_gallery_31_4_94362.png]
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
By any means have you played Portal 1?

I am guessing no. That's where "the cake is a lie" is from.

[Click to Show Content]

James edit: Hid Portal 1 story spoilers ^
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I installed Portal (for free), played the beginning a few times, and gave up. I think it would only be fun for me on a console and a big screen. I COULD hook my laptop up to the bigscreen, but, alas, I no longer have the computer with Portal on it. (I hear it's cheap now and I may try again.)

This same thing happened to me with Tron 2.0 -- although there the real problem was that I didn't have a proper controller, and the controls were wayyyyyyy to sensitive on the keyboard.
Be careful with your use of the word "Kelvin". There is no such thing as a "degree Kelvin" as one wouldn't say "degrees meters" or "degrees feet", right? So apparently the Kelvin guy was scientifically smarter than GLaDOS who makes this mistake...
Quote:Be careful with your use of the word "Kelvin". There is no such thing as a "degree Kelvin" as one wouldn't say "degrees meters" or "degrees feet", right? So apparently the Kelvin guy was scientifically smarter than GLaDOS who makes this mistake...

I'm not that familiar with "Kelvin" so I may use it incorrectly here and there. I'm wayy more familiar with Fahrenheit and Celsius Tongue

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Kelvin is a measure of temprature so saying "degrees Kelvin" is not wrong.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Kelvin is a measure of temprature so saying "degrees Kelvin" is not wrong.

Yaay!

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I was taught that Kelvin degrees are equal to Celsius degrees, but 0 is elsewhere.....
Quote:"Unlike the degree Fahrenheit and degree Celsius, the kelvin is not referred to or typeset as a degree."

"The singular "kelvin" should be used for any quantity of temperature (e.g., water freezes at 273.15 kelvin)."

"The omission of "degree" indicates that it is not relative to an arbitrary reference point like the Celsius and Fahrenheit scales...but rather an absolute unit of measure which can be manipulated algebraically (e.g., multiplied by two to indicate twice the amount of "mean energy" available among elementary degrees of freedom of the system)."

-Wikipedia