All the Finnish Awards
@Tom: Why not for a CC1 graduate just complete every level except for Thanks to...?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Why not just FIX Thanks to.... like I did and complete 149 levels?

And, BTW, there is still hope for a lynx-compatible CCLP2.....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Since I'm 1/4 finnish, I find I have the right to use this topic!

I see I got the Winner-award, but to be able to win the Create comp, I had to submit a level for it, and thus I'd like the Hammercraft-award, please Slight smile

Done Thumbs up

Quote:Thanks James! WIll now try to get hold of a mic so I can attempt Lounge Act...

Wait, what?
Quote:Why not just FIX Thanks to.... like I did and complete 149 levels?

And, BTW, there is still hope for a lynx-compatible CCLP2.....

When the Lynx compatible version of CCLP2 comes out, I'll do it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:When the Lynx compatible version of CCLP2 comes out, I'll do it.

I'm guessing change the dead Chip invalid tiles to walls or something for a lynx-compatible version? Tongue

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I'm guessing change the dead Chip invalid tiles to walls or something for a lynx-compatible version? Tongue

Oh, there's so much more to making CCLP2 Lynx-compatible.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Oh, there's so much more to making CCLP2 Lynx-compatible.

Required parts where walking through ice corners, Chip deaths (burned/drowned player) and boosting over FFs is all I can think of.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Any tile combination that isn't a monster/block/chip tile on top of another tile would have to be changed.
Quote:Required parts where walking through ice corners, Chip deaths (burned/drowned player) and boosting over FFs is all I can think of.

CCLP2 has a lot of levels with "illegal tile combinations". That is, the only tiles that are legal to be on top of other tiles in Lynx are blocks, monsters and Chip. So things like bombs under water, Chip under the floor, etc., have to be resolved somehow.

Also, in Lynx the monsters have the first move, while in MS Chip gets the first move, so any level that starts Chip next to a monster that will kill him must be modified.

And then there is "animation delay". If you push a block onto water or onto a bomb, there is a 3/5 second delay before you can move that direction -- MS has no such delay.

And there are other things. Like the way blobs move on FFs. Check out my series on youtube.

(This playlist is incomplete -- as I have not finished the teleporting video yet.)
Oh, and I forgot levels like Block Away! where there are a ton of lower-layer objects, such as traps under a lock and such. >_>

Bronze / Silver / Gold