All the Finnish Awards
The internet is a stupid place. Why do I care if some random site gives out awards, which are basically small icons, to its members? I don't know, but since they are there and I do qualify for a few of them, might as well ask for the ones I'm missing and after that go and earn some more. Totally pointless, but admittedly fun Slight smile

So first thanks to the staff for already awarding me a bunch of awards.

I have the ones for completing CC, CCLP2, CCLP3 in ms: [Image: 3213_cc1graduate.png][Image: cclp2graduate.png][Image: cclp3master.png]

And the ones for taking part in the competitions here, and winning with a tie and without one: [Image: workingwithhammers.png][Image: chippirate.png][Image: runchiprun.png][Image: doppelganger.png][Image: winner.png]

And a some weird ones, one which says I have played competitively (but I've already posted as many images as is allowed).

I'd ask be given these ones:

One Star Fun - I've posted more than one short review in the downloads (see pit of 100 for latest one) and will be posting more in the future.

Alternate Victory - I've completed CCLP3 in lynx (see scoreboards). I think this award is not well named. Is it hard to change to something like CCLP3 Alternate Victory?

Blobs on a Lake - did this when it was first released, but I'd rather share the route privately if necessary (just because it's nothing special).

It would also be nice to create new awards for these things, and get them too:

CC1 Alternate Victory - Having completed 148 levels in CC1 lynx

CCLP2 Blue Ribbon - Having completed 80 levels in CCLP2 lynx (which is not too simple)

(and the name would be distinct from another award for completing CCLP2 in some more lynx friendly edition, like once we agree on some standard fixes)

And maybe one for starting a blog here at CCZ?

I'm going to eventually try and earn these, in order of when I think I might get to them:

Lounging Around

Let's Fail

Let's Play

Superchip

Feeding the Teeth

Cheating Death

Through Fire and Flames

Chip Cup (assuming one is given each year)

CCLP Contributor

Trust Me

Pieguy

Melinda

Also, though I thought it would be nice to collect all of my own award requests now and later into a single thread, I don't want to feel like I'm hogging a whole thread, so if you're also from Finland, feel free to use this thread too!

-Miika Toukola
Quote:I'd ask be given these ones:

(3)

Done Thumbs up
Shouldn't I have these two?

- Feeding the Teeth: I have uploaded two files to the download database. (Survival.dat Demo, Blobs.dat 1.0)

- Psst.. - I have uploaded one solution file to the Level Solutions album in the gallery. (Bloblake Solution)
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Nice topic hijack, but also done Thumbs up
Quote:Nice topic hijack, but also done Thumbs up

Thief

Thanks lol.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Thanks James! WIll now try to get hold of a mic so I can attempt Lounge Act...
Quote:Thanks James! WIll now try to get hold of a mic so I can attempt Lounge Act...

And Let's Play/Fail! Tongue

Maybe you should Let's Fail Lounge Act..? Wink

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Which award would you get for Karoshi.ccl? Let's Play, Let's Fail or both?

- Madhav.
Quote:It would also be nice to create new awards for these things, and get them too:

CC1 Alternate Victory - Having completed 148 levels in CC1 lynx

CCLP2 Blue Ribbon - Having completed 80 levels in CCLP2 lynx (which is not too simple)

CC1 Graduate and CCLP2 Graduate cover both of these, as long as all levels are done in either version. I didn't intend to want to make a CC1 or CCLP2 Lynx award because not all levels are solvable on the original releases.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Since I'm 1/4 finnish, I find I have the right to use this topic!

I see I got the Winner-award, but to be able to win the Create comp, I had to submit a level for it, and thus I'd like the Hammercraft-award, please Slight smile