Technical issues
^I just want to say that I approve of your Percy's Song sig.

Oh, and did Tom adapt this from a template, or is the site based strictly on invisionzone's coding?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It hasn't been tampered. Obviously something wrong with Invision's servers at the time, but it looks like the problem will fix itself eventually. Not the first time this has happened either, and I've got monthly backups just in case. If it's still like this for another day, I'll get support to fix it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Hmm...the errors are still showing up for me (front page bugginess, etc). Anyone else having this problem?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yes, I'm still having this issue too.
So am i.
So am i.
Still broken as of this post for me. Slight frown
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
It's been fixed now, or at least for me and Tom.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Looking fine for me, though my avvy's still out of whack.
its definitely fixed