What song are you listening to right now?
I'll also go with the thumbs-up emoticon for music that I recommend. You won't be seeing it very often, given that I'm self-aware enough to realize that my tastes aren't exactly, as the kids say, "hip." Wink

What A Waster - The Libertines
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Annex by OMD Thumbs up
^I approve of this selection. Smiley

Donimo - Cocteau Twins
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Somebody That I Used to Know -- Walk Off The Earth
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It was 'Who We Are' by Red Thumbs up *

but now it changed to 'Not Alone' by Family Force 5 Thumbs up

Silly radio...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
To The Birds - Suede

That transition from 0:48 and classical piano interlude at 4:24 are classic traits of this wonderful band...I have four of their albums now and I should pick up a fifth one.
Cascada - Everytime We Touch

was a tuuuune back in't days
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.