What song are you listening to right now?
Quote:Cascada - Everytime We Touch

was a tuuuune back in't days

Eurotrash! Never goes out of style. Smiley

Unhinged - The Drams
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Outrage - Capital Lights Thumbs up *

This one's not too rocky actually, but still, it might be too hard for some people...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Before I Forget by Slipknot Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Morning Morgantown - Joni Mitchell

(I'm guessing this won't be a popular choice in these parts, but we'll see...maybe that's me going on unfair stereotypes.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Power of Omens - "Word on a Line"

Way too many amazing parts to name: the intro, the singer's high notes at 4:31, 4:48 and 5:05, and the entire instrumental section afterwards, but particularly the BASS and guitar countermelody at 5:41, the passionate guitar solo at 6:06, the mystical band unison from 7:06 (check out these antique keyboard tones) which climaxes so dramatically at 7:54, and then a seriously cool keyboard solo at 8:04 with a pretty BASS line over the top later on. I miss this band so much...they're from my home state, and I'm as proud of that as J.B. is proud of CCLP3. Thumbs up
When I See You Smile -- Bad English
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Smooth Criminal - Jacko

Best. Groove. Ever.
Nice avvy BitBuster thhhp

Brian Wilson -- Bare Naked Ladies
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Grumble.

Guess Who Ran Off With The Milkman? - The Pipettes