pi^2.dat's "the end of all time"
If you play all the levels of CCLP3 in Lynx and beat them all without failing, Chuck will come to your house and give you a present.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I don't remember, but I suspect that she probably wasn't too surprised that it wasn't... Hopefully she at least listened to music or something to help pass the time... Smiley

That's true love right there. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I originally thought "maybe I'll leave my computer on for a while and come back, and that bomb will be gone and I can upload this video, it's probably only like, 2 hours long!" Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:If you play all the levels of CCLP3 in Lynx and beat them all without failing, Chuck will come to your house and give you a present.

If you donate certain amounts of money to the Chuck's Challenge project, something rather similar will happen. Wink
When I was young, I actually wondered if anything secret would happen if I filled in every single tile at On The Rocks (I'd never heard of the rumor before). One day I set out to try, and of course I fell in the water when I was halfway done. Never tried again, and I know nothing will happen anyway.
Seems like you lucked out!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:When I was young, I actually wondered if anything secret would happen if I filled in every single tile at On The Rocks (I'd never heard of the rumor before). One day I set out to try, and of course I fell in the water when I was halfway done. Never tried again, and I know nothing will happen anyway.

Urban legend holds that the secret level 150 can be reached by dying in the last water tile on ON THE ROCKS. Nowadays, we aren't noobs: so that isn't true...

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Well guys...

[Click to Show Content]

I have no idea if Pieguy has solved it or not, but I'll ask him at some point. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
If you hack MSCC to speed the game up, you can indeed solve it. Wink
It will also make your CPU hate you. Consider yourself warned.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!