Will we ever live in a truly paperless society?
I don't know what I'd do without paper plates. Wink
I can't remember the last time I used a paper plate. I can remember the last time I used a paper plate and enjoyed it, however: that's because it's never happened.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I can't remember the last time I used a paper plate. I can remember the last time I used a paper plate and enjoyed it, however: that's because it's never happened.

You've never used one?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
No, I've used them before. I've just never enjoyed the experience.

Is this the first time on the Internet that people have discussed their enjoyment of paper plates?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
My main reason for enjoying them is not having to wash them afterward. Tongue
I actually don't mind washing dishes. It can be sort of fun, sometimes, especially while you're waiting for the spaghetti water to boil and you're not drunk enough to dance aroudn your apartment and sing along to whatever record's playing. You know, when you've got your door open and you're afraid that the neighbors might see or hear.