Suggestion for Blogs (and Pages)
I think the Blogs (and Pages, but they don't seem to be working right now) should be opened up for guest viewing.
Check out my levelset: AndrewR1
Discuss it here: AndrewR1 feedback and discussion
It'd be cool if people did blogs, but then, isn't it also sort of unnecessary? It's easier to just post CC-related thoughts on the forum, imo. It also has the advantage of encouraging community participation.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:(and Pages, but they don't seem to be working right now)

That error message has been there since the beginning of the forum...what is "Pages" supposed to be, anyway?
Quote:That error message has been there since the beginning of the forum...what is "Pages" supposed to be, anyway?

Well, it's basically a database section, where you could post tables and stuff. If I could work it out, it could potentially be used for Chip's Challenge High Scores.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Well, it's basically a database section, where you could post tables and stuff. If I could work it out, it could potentially be used for Chip's Challenge High Scores.

Probably wouldn't need it for the official sets since we already have James' site, but for custom sets that don't have scoreboards yet that'd be nice to have...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I think we should remove Pages, our job isn't really to offer links to everywhere anyway, we're a board for discussions.

Apart from James and Miika, I'm not aware of anyone who does Blogs.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I should do a blog -- but I've tried before and usually quit after a couple posts.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan