Stop, Collaborate and Listen
Quote:There should be an award for having no awards.
Agreed, but then it would be taken away the instant it was given ... Tongue

- Madhav.
"IT'S A PARADOX THERE IS NO ANSWER!!!"
LOL
Let's have an award called "Bertrand Russel", awarded to everybody who hasn't won an award named after oneself.
I think everyone should be capable of theoretically obtaining every award, though...
i'm not so sure about final destination and delivery ship, J.B
Quote:There should be an award for having no awards.

This. I'm still disappointed about being awarded an award I didn't apply for. Wink

Quote:Let's have an award called "Bertrand Russel", awarded to everybody who hasn't won an award named after oneself.

This. Is. F---ing. Genius.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
In college I wrote an essay entitled "Why I am not Bertrand Russell." Silly, but it was fun.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm still proud of the "I learned nothing in this class" essay I wrote as my final paper for freshman year English in high school. My teacher was sufficiently impressed that when we gave our oral presentations, she told everyone to listen carefully to my speech, "because he makes some really good points."

Apparently she appreciated someone telling her that she was a terrible teacher and taught me absolutely nothing.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That's someone who can handle criticism. And the best part is, writing something like that is a good thing as long as you write it in a respectful way.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!