Stop, Collaborate and Listen
Oh, so that explains my grade on my "This Class Was Total Crap Taught By A Big Loser" essay.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:That's someone who can handle criticism. And the best part is, writing something like that is a good thing as long as you write it in a respectful way.

Yeah, I have to admit, I did sort of respect her for that. Actually, I trashed all of my teachers, to various degrees. I sort of feel bad about that now. I was a real jerk as a kid. Some might say I haven't progressed much beyond that point.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Aw I don't have an award, *forever alone face*
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Keep posting and eventually you're guaranteed at least one.

Plus, then you'll get to be stuck on Suction Ride too! Smiley
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yeah...how long is this suction ride going to last anyway? I want to get off and fix the toggle switch. Slight smile
Quote:Yeah...how long is this suction ride going to last anyway? I want to get off and fix the toggle switch. Slight smile

Forget that! Given your current avatar, I can't wait for your level to upgrade to Super Chip!
^Hahahahaha! Brilliant!