Goodbye
But then you have the brilliant choices of words, such as, "What I told you was true...from a certain point of view."

Oh, that Obi-Wan. He should have been a lawyer.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't remember the exact words, but the conversation where Luke and Leia discuss how they both already knew they were siblings -- that was painful.

It's also sad that I almost said "Luke and Laura".
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
"I know...somehow, I've always known."

At least it's nothing like, "I don't like sand. It's coarse, and it's rough, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here, everything is soft...and smooth..."
At least the sand scene is funny (especially when they kiss, the music swells, and then Padme suddenly breaks away and the music cuts off). Luke's "the Force runs strong in my family...it runs strong with my father, with me, and even with my....sister" speech is just terrible. I can't even laugh about it. All those people who whine about how "George Lucas raped my childhood with the prequels" need to rewatch ROTJ and remind themselves just how terrible it is.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
i cant believe andrew the hegdehog if ded
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win