Goodbye
I am leaving the Chip's Challenge community effective immediately. This also means that I am retracting AndrewR1 from CCLP1 consideration effective immediately;
to this end, I have removed it from the Yahoo! group. Also, the Chip's Portal competition levelsets will not be released, so you don't need to worry about removing references to Chip's Portal.

Before I leave, however, I would like to clarify a few points:

I am leaving because everything I say to the Chip's Portal Staff seems to get ignored by me. They treat me like a hypocritical scumbag and I don't know why. I thought we all got over this, but they seem to be banning people for no reason. I tried to PM Tom about the reasoning for my original ban and posted some ways to improve this site and he didn't respond, and I'm sure it was on purpose.

Also, the rest of the community just doesn't seem to care that he is making these mistakes. I work full time as a web administrator and I know how to manage a website and keep people working professionally. Perhaps I was a little too harsh on the community last month, but after some anger management classes I've managed to improve myself. I spent hundreds of dollars on Chip's Portal and I'm annoyed to see Tom paying much less to keep this site running. It's frustrating his site already has over 8,000 posts in just over 3 months!

It also bugs me to see people like Tyler hacking into my account and nobody giving two chips about anything. Sure, my password was pretty easy, but I didn't expect anyone to get it. Also, just giving me awards for no reason seems like sloppy management if you ask me, and where's Craig Vilbig? Why hasn't he done the skinning to this site yet? That is bad management. [Image: %28N%29.gif]

And finally, what about the CCLP3 pages? It's been like 2 flipper years for button's sake! It's bad enough Tom stole my website and actually used the name. What happened to CC Zone? And geodude accused me of being a ghost. What is wrong with everyone?

Anyway, I'm fed up with all of this, so I'm leaving. Goodbye.

PS - Did you know he only edits my posts and changes his statements to make me look weak? This is Hitler-like behaviour, and nobody seems to care. Hypocrasy/Double Standards. [Image: %28N%29.gif]
The name's geodave.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:The name's Dave. Geodave.

Fixed.
Quote:This is Hitler-like behaviour

I lol'd Laughing
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I am leaving the Chip's Challenge community effective immediately. This also means that I am retracting AndrewR1 from CCLP consideration effective immediately;

to this end, I have removed it from the Yahoo! group. Also, the Chip's Portal competition levelsets will not be released, so you don't need to worry about removing references to Chip's Portal.

Before I leave, however, I would like to clarify a few points:

I am leaving because everything I say to the Chip's Portal Staff seems to get ignored by me. They treat me like a hypocritical scumbag and I don't know why. I thought we all got over this, but they seem to be banning people for no reason. I tried to PM Tom about the reasoning for my original ban and posted some ways to improve this site and he didn't respond, and I'm sure it was on purpose.

Also, the rest of the community just doesn't seem to care that he is making these mistakes. I work full time as a web administrator and I know how to manage a website and keep people working professionally. Perhaps I was a little too harsh on the community last month, but after some anger management classes I've managed to improve myself. I spent hundreds of dollars on Chip's Portal and I'm annoyed to see Tom paying much less to keep this site running. It's frustrating his site already has over 8,000 posts in just over 3 months!

It also bugs me to see people like Tyler hacking into my account and nobody giving two chips about anything. Sure, my password was pretty easy, but I didn't expect anyone to get it. Also, just giving me awards for no reason seems like sloppy management if you ask me, and where's Craig Vilbig? Why hasn't he done the skinning to this site yet? That is bad management. [Image: %28N%29.gif]

And finally, what about the CCLP3 pages? It's been like 2 flipper years for button's sake! It's bad enough Tom stole my website and actually used the name. What happened to CC Zone? And geodude accused me of being a ghost. What is wrong with everyone?

Anyway, I'm fed up with all of this, so I'm leaving. Goodbye.

PS - Did you know he only edits my posts and changes his statements to make me look weak? This is Hitler-like behaviour, and nobody seems to care. Hypocrasy/Double Standards. [Image: %28N%29.gif]

That's too bad, Andrew. I thought you were going to come back full time. You were so close to rereleasing AndrewR1 too. I was really looking forward to playing that set. Oh well. Same old Andrew from last month I guess. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:It's frustrating his site already has over 8,000 posts in just over 3 months!

If it makes you feel better, ask around, and I'm sure the majority of the community would agree that most of those 8,000 posts toe the line between vapid and insipid. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
This is pretty much the funniest post of all time. Slight smile
I'm quite fond of the "Bummer! (Banned)" undername, as well as the Scorched Chip image. They're both nice little touches. Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'm quite fond of the "Bummer! (Banned)" undername, as well as the Scorched Chip image. They're both nice little touches. Thumbs up

I think it should be reversed to say "Banned (Bummer!)", as that sounds better.
Check out my levelset: AndrewR1
Discuss it here: AndrewR1 feedback and discussion
Both ways are pretty funny, actually. You could make a case either way.