EEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I'D ARGUE THAT YOU NEED TO USE AN APOSTROPHE IN THIS INSTANCE, SINCE THE CAPITAL LETTERS OBSCURE THE MEANING AND MAKE IT READ AS THE WORD "IS" RATHER THAN AS THE PLURAL OF "I." BUT I DON'T THINK PUNCTUATION RULES HAVE YET TO EVOLVE TO INTERNET SPEAK, SO PERHAPS I'M ALONE IN THIS CRUSADE.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well, it should be a small s.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
YES, BUT YOU LOSE THAT EFFECT WHEN IT'S ALL IN CAPS. THAT WAS SORT OF MY POINT.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
TWO PLUS TWO IS TEN. BASE FOUR. I'M FINE!

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:TWO PLUS TWO IS down due to a hacker Slight frown

Fixed.
Quote:TWO PLUS TWO IS TEN. BASE FOUR. I'M FINE!
I am totally waiting for the chance to say this in real life, along with so many other GLaDOS quotes. You earn a slice of cake...um, I mean a reputation point. Rolling eyes
Quote:AND I FIND IT REALLY HARD TO TYPE IN CAPS LOCK, AND TRYING TO RESIST THE URGE TO HIT SHIFT FOR I'S AND THE FIRST LETTERS OF SENTENCES.
Quote:NO APOSTROPHE!!!!

/grammar nazi
Quote:I'D ARGUE THAT YOU NEED TO USE AN APOSTROPHE IN THIS INSTANCE, SINCE THE CAPITAL LETTERS OBSCURE THE MEANING AND MAKE IT READ AS THE WORD "IS" RATHER THAN AS THE PLURAL OF "I." BUT I DON'T THINK PUNCTUATION RULES HAVE YET TO EVOLVE TO INTERNET SPEAK, SO PERHAPS I'M ALONE IN THIS CRUSADE.

Actually, I learnt from my English grammar textbook in school that the plural of a letter, figure, symbol or acronym *should* be formed using an apostrophe. So I believe Bit Buster is correct and to leave out the apostrophe would be -----> *WRONG* <----- Fire block

- Madhav.
So MY grammar teachers lied? All of them?

I hate English.

Anyway, as long as your intent is understood, that's what's important, right?

Two plus Two is eleven base three.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who use binary and those who don't.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:So MY grammar teachers lied? All of them?

I hate English.

Anyway, as long as your intent is understood, that's what's important, right?

Two plus Two is eleven base three.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who use binary and those who don't.

This is one of my favorite "kinds of.." quotes. Slight smile [enjoyed it since the first time I saw it! Smiley ]

Anyway, ooh that thing has numbers on it!!

Bronze / Silver / Gold