The greatness of Twilight
There's a blog I stumbled upon once that points out every grammatical error in the series. Slight smile Must find that again...
It's not even that...it's just that the writing is amazingly flat and tries too hard to inject emotion where there is none. It's bad writing in far more than the technical sense. I mean, you can pick apart the technical aspects of a lot of great works...their adherence to generally accepted rules of language is not what makes them great.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The greatness of Twilight is as contradictory as the entertainment factor of 292 on Monster Lab.
:nod
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Probably the most overrated franchise of all-time. It has the two worst leads and some guy from there was in a film named "Abduction" and it was the worst movie of the year. Need I say more?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm not sure if it can be overrated given that no one over the age of 17 likes it. Wink

Now LOTR...now that's an overrated franchise.
Actually, I heartily disagree. There are plenty of middle-aged women I've seen who enjoy Twilight - and many of them seem to be dissatisfied with the relationships they're in. Tongue
Quote:I'm not sure if it can be overrated given that no one over the age of 17 likes it. Wink

Now LOTR...now that's an overrated franchise.

Are you telling me you'd pick Twilight over Lord Of The Rings? All I can say is...

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Sorry, BB, but...I think this deserves the "double facepalm" image. Tongue
Twilight has the camp factor going for it. It's so absurd that it's entertaining in a "who the !@#$ likes this?" way.

LOTR is just boring. Even more so than AOTC, I'd say.