The greatness of Twilight
Oh, always the contrarian...Slight smile
Bah.

[Catch 22?]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:LOTR is just boring.

You...like...just...that...WHAT?
My thoughts exactly. Wink
I'd rather watch Howard The Duck. You can quote me on that.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Now what about Harry Potter huh? That was an overrated franchise, till Twilight took over.

I almost puked in the 4th movie part 1 by the way. The girlfriend forced me to see it Unamused
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Never saw any Twilight (thank God), or any but the first Harry Potter. I will concede that PARTS of LOTR are a bit tedious. I loved it all, but I can see where someone would get bored. I'm sure it was difficult to get almost all the stuff from the books into three movies. I think if you have read the books you were hoping to see certain things, and you probably did. (I'm thinking specifically of the giant spider scene, which I thought they had missed, until BOOM there it was.

I also never saw Howard the Duck, although my brother loved it. I do recommend Buckaroo Bonzai if you're into campy movies.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
When I was a little kid, I liked the first three Harry Potter books. I now find them insufferable. I only saw the first film, but I wasn't all that impressed.
Personally the 4th HP film is the best. The very last one kinda disappointed me TBH
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Personally the 4th HP film is the best. The very last one kinda disappointed me TBH

Ditto to both, I think HP is a pretty awesome series in general though. I love its blend of light and dark themes (although the dark themes don't really develop until later in the series, so those who abandon ship early get a skewed image of things).