Who's sexier?
Quote:Princess or Sonia?

Had to look these up. Couldn't find Princess, so Sonia wins!

Okay, if you look up these to it is not safe for work, so be careful:

Linda Blair or Glory Annen?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I can't participate. Grumble. Can you find SFW images and post 'em here?

BTW, this is Princess:

[Image: 96569_0.jpg]

Great song, to boot.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I was right the first time -- Sonia.

Linda Blair: http://geodave.webs.com/linda.gif

Glory Annen: http://geodave.webs.com/gloryannen.jpg
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Glory. Definitely. Most definitely. Dare I ask how, um, familiar you are with their work?

Chelsea Clinton or Jenna Bush?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh Jenna for sure. She'd party with you. Smiley

And yes, I've seen Felicity and Red Heat (many years ago.) Felicity is a better movie, but Red Heat has one of my favorite adult scenes. (It also has some awful stuff). I am not recommending over-17 movies -- that is your own decision. I prefer NOT to discuss this particular issue on THIS board, so let's not. I blame myself for straying into this area. Sorry. Slight frown

So...

Hillary Clinton or Elena Kagen?
Oh God, Hillary. It's not even close. What the heck was Bill thinking? Cheating on Hillary with Monica? Or Jennifer? The heck?

Anyway, Ingrid Bergman or Rita Hayworth?
Oh Bergman of course. She was the best Bogie costar.

And Bill seemed to like women who were all kind of the same -- that is, nothing like his wife. Teeth

Britney Spears or Kristina Agulera?
Ugh...neither? No, Britney was hot on the cover of her first album. So I'll go with her.

Kylie Minogue or Sinitta?
Kylie!

Billie Piper or Catherine Tate? Slight smile
Billie Piper.. she's still in her 20s!

hmmm... Lady Gaga or Lady Starlight? [can't think of anyone. my mind is so with a hundred o's blank.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold