Who's sexier?
Pair #1: Kate Winslet vs. Jennifer Connelly.

(PS: Totally ripped off from Flareon.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Winslet! If you haven't seen Hideous Kinky (which is a very misleading title) you may not appreciate her as much.

Pair #2: Megan Fox vs. Samantha Fox (in her prime)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I have seen HK, but I still prefer Jen. Slight smile

Oh God! Honestly, Megan Fox is prettier, but Sam Fox actually did something worthwhile (i.e. total 80's pop trash that I love to death)! I mean, that sort of makes Sam sexy, but darn it, I'll have to go with Megan. Seeing her visage almost tempts me into buying those trash celeb magazines you see in the supermarket aisles. It really pains me to admit it, though.

Pair #3: Ann-Margret vs. Phoebe Cates
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
OMFG LOL @the fact this thread was started!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Answer the question, man! Wink
Do not know Phoebe Cates, but Ann-Margaret is not my type, so Cates wins by default.

#4: Jeri Ryan or Marina Sirtis
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I had to look both of them up, and...yuck! Wink

Gun to my head, I'll go with Marina, simply 'cause she's a brunette.

#5: Jennifer Love Hewitt vs. Mariah Carey
Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Natalie Portman or Carrie Fisher? Slight smile
Quote:Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Natalie Portman or Carrie Fisher? Slight smile

ewww JLH. Anyway, I pick Portman.

Madonna or Tiffany (circa 1985)?
Tiffany!!!!!!

Princess or Sonia?