Things that keep you going
All JB has to do is take a photograph of something controversal and he'll be a multi-millionaire.

And Rockdet just needs to become a Canadian chat show host.

"Hello e'vryone, this is The Rockdet Show, and tonight's guest star is Chuck Sommerville!"
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
No, just NO.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Why not? It has potential. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
As long as it doesn't turn out like this:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail66.html

But then again, that might be pretty awesome with Rock as the host...Slight smile
:doublenod
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
One of the show's features could be on each show for Rockdet to play through 2-3 random custom levels on Chip's Challenge. That would boost the viewing records straight away. Smiley
For the season finale, he should be forced to play Bloblake for the entire duration of the show. Of course, for this particular show, the technicians should make sure that a 10-second delay is implemented.
^ Yes. Very yes.

Of course, this boost in viewing would be among a certain demographic...Slight smile
Quote:^ Yes. Very yes.

Of course, this boost in viewing would be among a certain demographic... Slight smile

Americans and Canadians, or the whole world?
Maybe the earlier shows will establish sufficient crossover success to allow the "Let's Fail" episode to achieve decent ratings.

Not sure if this would be the best propaganda for CC, though. Wink