Things that keep you going
There was supposed to be a new A Fine Frenzy album this spring, but the release date's been pushed back until the fall. I suppose the anticipation of hearing the album will keep me more or less motivated and somewhat optimistic about the future, at least for the next 7-odd months. I'm not sure what I'll do after the album comes out and I thoroughly digest it. Maybe by then they'll have announced the release of a Laura Nyro outtakes boxset. My fingers are crossed.

At times I suspect that I'm not trying to get as much out of my life as perhaps I should be.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
CCLP1
Quote:CCLP1
^^

and of course my Dr. Pepper keeps me going.

I don't need anyone ranting about how it's "bad" for you or anything so keep those comments to yourselves please.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Irn Bru
If anyone dislikes Dr. Pepper I will ban them! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:If anyone dislikes Dr. Pepper I will ban them! Thumbs up

No better words could of been said Tom Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
My relationship with God, my family and friends, Chip's Challenge and the thought of completing production of CCLP1 one day...and grilled cheese sandwiches. Slight smile
God and the perfect security, hope and joy I have in knowing Him, which nothing else has ever even threatened to duplicate; the knowledge I am indeed making an impact on many lives; my hope in a bright, fruitful future (much stronger nowadays); the emotionally invested world of music; martial arts and the avenues it opens up to #2 and #3; humorous diversions which wipe away any specters of darkness; a spanking delicious meal.
Quote:and of course my Dr. Pepper keeps me going.

Dr. Pepper-flavoured jelly beans were a major part of my youth.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I miss the Jelly Belly factory.

I even bought a shirt there once that said "JB Cool." Smiley