Do you use slang terms that aren't native to your country?
I think you should start it yourself. 'Tis a fine idea for a thread. Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
"Never! I will never turn to the dark side." Tongue
Oh no, my young apprentice. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Not if anything to say about it, I have!

*force push*
In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.

I never said I wasn't odd....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Based on what I know of your voice, I can totally hear you doing that. Slight smile
Quote:Based on what I know of your voice, I can totally hear you doing that. Slight smile

I use Audacity to module my voice. My natural voice is lower....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh, I didn't know - my bad!

This gets my vote for best thing ever said on CC Zone.
Quote:Man I miss that guy so much. Slight frown
So do I. Thumbs down