JBLP1
How do you beat Skydivers Maze (131) I cant seem to find a way. All of the solutions i can think of are blocked by a wall. I need help.
Quote:This is the arrangement I used:

[Image: 38qp4miij46mir3zg.jpg]

It's possible to get to and out of this configuration, but it's still easy to push the wrong thing at the wrong time Slight smile
Thank you very much, i was able to beat it,
How do you do collect the chips and maneuver the blocks so the pink balls wont hit any of the tank buttons that would cook the level. It is level 147 (Japanese Game Show), I can't seem to pull it off no matter how hard I try. Help please.
Hi again. Nice to hear you passed the Crate Packing exam!
For Skydiver's Maze (and Bulge) it's hard to give a good tip without knowing where exactly you are getting stuck. The main trick for #131 is to use more than one block.

For Japanese Game Show, it's simplest to block off the furthest pink ball first on both sides. This needs the right timing though, but once you get it the other two are much simpler to block. For stuff like this I highly recommend testing this particular area from an editor. This saves you a lot of time and headache in the long run instead of always playing up to the problematic point in the level.
Just completed this set and it was an awesome set to play. Almost all the levels were really fun to play and some of the levels had mind bending challenges but were manageable. The only levels that I had trouble were levels 124, 131, 138, and 147. Overall great set and highly recommend it.

PS: Thank you M11K4 for you assistance.