CC Zone staff promotions!
Hello everyone. It is my decision to promote one staff member this month on CC Zone.

Rockdet, I have promoted you to Senior Staff on CC Zone for your contributions and activity to the CC Zone forums.

Because of this, there is a new slot avaliable for the Moderator staff block because of a switch.

EDIT - All slots have been taken.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Lets see who expresses interest first. But it would be awesome to fill that spot and be able to shift a lot of work off rockdet so he could just do his thing and have less to worry about.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Lets see who expresses interest first. But it would be awesome to fill that spot and be able to shift a lot of work off rockdet so he could just do his thing and have less to worry about.

I will wait for the candidates because to be honest, filling the competition slot will so many good designers is harder than I thought.
Oh man, thanks Tom, that's really really appreciated and quite the honor.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Oh man, thanks Tom, that's really really appreciated and quite the honor.

No problem, Rock. You are a great guy and thanks for mentioning the site in your video blog, too.
Well... I might have nominated myself, but I'm already a moderator.

So if possible, I'd like to switch (seeing as I haven't used any moderator abilities at all, and I originally wanted to be competition staff in the first place), but if that's not possible, I'm ok staying as moderator.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Well... I might have nominated myself, but I'm already a moderator.

So if possible, I'd like to switch (seeing as I haven't used any moderator abilities at all, and I originally wanted to be competition staff in the first place), but if that's not possible, I'm ok staying as moderator.

I'll take it into consideration, Hornlitz. Slight smile
I'm supporting Ben's nomination. Let's hear others Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Anybody but me.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I think Ben would be a good addition.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!