CC Zone staff promotions!
Ok guys, I've switched Hornlitz' role to Competition now, meaning the Moderator slot is now avaliable.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Alright, so... does this mean I have to judge February's competition?

Because if so, I'll need the submissions.

Also, will I be the one collecting the submissions, or is that Lessinath's job?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
What can one do as a Moderator Tom? I'm curious to know.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:What can one do as a Moderator Tom? I'm curious to know.

Well, You can give out awards for one, and I think you can also give people warnings. Aside from that, I'm not sure what else moderators can do...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
If that's the case, I wouldn't mind being a Moderator!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Also, I don't mind collecting the submissions in the future, just don't expect everything to be done on the 1st of every month.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Also, I don't mind collecting the submissions in the future, just don't expect everything to be done on the 1st of every month.

Sure, you can do that Rock.

Also Josh, I'll take your Moderation nomination into consideration. I think we should also make a sticky on where the competition's all go. They go to Rock so far.
Quote:Well, You can give out awards for one, and I think you can also give people warnings. Aside from that, I'm not sure what else moderators can do...

Lock topics, sticky topics, delete topics, merge topics, edit (others') posts, delete (others') posts, and an assortment of other similar functions.
Quote:Also Josh, I'll take your Moderation nomination into consideration.

Alright. Well I do have quite a bit of moderation experience from past forums so it's not like I'm a complete n00b Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Alright. Well I do have quite a bit of moderation experience from past forums so it's not like I'm a complete n00b Tongue

You're hired!