How to combine level sets easily?
For my TomP2Remix set I'm merging TomP2 and TomP3 into one set by deleting the worst levels and then copying them over in Chipedit and it just keeps crashing.

I think I'm going to have to switch over to either CCTools or CCDesign for copying/pasting levels.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
CCDesign works just fine for these purposes. Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I wish Macs had the ability to open up multiple instances of the same program. Tongue That would make some of this SO much easier...
all together now.....MACS SUCK!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Windows 64 bit sucks too. I have to keep switching my levels over from computer so I can play them in the original Chip's Challenge. Can someone just make a 32 bit version of Chip's Challenge so playtesting can be quicker?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I hear that some guy wrote a cross-platform work-alike of Chip's Challenge so that you could do this. It's compatible with the levelset format and everything!

Seriously though, it'd violate the copyright of the original work if it was a bare disassembly that used the same resources. And in all likelihood, once it was ported to the Win32 API it would have noticeable differences.
Ok, so I hadn't seen the level organizer in CCEdit before starting this thread, but once I found it I was able to do what I wanted (though admittedly it was still a bit cumbersome). See cccc.ccl for the results :-)