Tom P levels for CCLP1
Hey guys, just want to let you know I am working on getting some Tom P levels submitted for CCLP1. At this current time, could one of the CCLP1 staff put TomP4Demo.dat as a submission for CCLP1 in case something goes wrong? Thanks! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Why don't you scan all your other sets? There are some jewels out there.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Why don't you scan all your other sets? There are some jewels out there.

I am going to bundle them in one set. I'm just putting TomP4Demo on there so that something is submitted that is 100% Lynx compatible just in case.
Quote:I am going to bundle them in one set. I'm just putting TomP4Demo on there so that something is submitted that is 100% Lynx compatible just in case.

And you're going to include Courtyard, right? Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I definitely want Courtyard in that set. Teeth You'd make my lil' pet over here very disappointed.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I definitely want Courtyard in that set. Teeth You'd make my lil' pet over here very disappointed.

It'll appear guys, as well as Deja Vu and Nightmare On Block Street, but it'll be the 10th Anniversary edition so that it can be Lynx compatible. Thumbs up
I'm curious to know if the new version will somehow inspire a CCZone award...Slight smile
Quote:I'm curious to know if the new version will somehow inspire a CCZone award... Slight smile

"No more shenanigans" award. Beat all 149 levels of TomP1Special.dat.
Between the new TomP1, the new TomP2, and TomP4, you've got a lot of work to do!
Quote:Between the new TomP1, the new TomP2, and TomP4, you've got a lot of work to do!

Yep, this is going to be one busy year for me. At least you guys will see some TomP4 levels early in the CCLP submissions.