Amazing Disappearing Pink Ball Glitch
Ok so this is off topic, but I have to ask you where/how you found that tile set for tile world? I've been looking for one just like that with no luck, do you mind telling me how to get it? Thanks!
ok, so after posting this I finally figured out the answer to my question, partially anyways. As when I first started looking there wasn't nearly the amount of info I was looking for as there is now. I found the bitmap image for ms to use in tile world, except it is in a smaller size than the tile world graphics are, and I do not know how to increase its size to match that of tile worlds. How did you get yours to be in a bigger size? Thanks!
Quote:ok, so after posting this I finally figured out the answer to my question, partially anyways. As when I first started looking there wasn't nearly the amount of info I was looking for as there is now. I found the bitmap image for ms to use in tile world, except it is in a smaller size than the tile world graphics are, and I do not know how to increase its size to match that of tile worlds. How did you get yours to be in a bigger size? Thanks!

Here you go:

http://i.imgur.com/NKHuq.png

You'll have to change it to a bmp, imgur made it a png.
Quote:Here you go:

http://i.imgur.com/NKHuq.png

You'll have to change it to a bmp, imgur made it a png.

Is there a lynx version? Tongue
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
The Architecture on the newsgroup uploaded an animated version of the MSCC tileset, suitable for Lynx on Tile World, to the Yahoo! group a while ago. It's not the same size as the standard TW tileset though. You could probably scale it up and live with blurry pixelated tiles though.
Quote:The Architecture on the newsgroup uploaded an animated version of the MSCC tileset, suitable for Lynx on Tile World, to the Yahoo! group a while ago. It's not the same size as the standard TW tileset though. You could probably scale it up and live with blurry pixelated tiles though.

Can you upload it here?
Actually, you can't simply scale it, it doesn't work like that, you have to arrange the tiles in a very particular way so that TW can tell the tiles apart.

I don't entirely feel right uploading something that isn't mine, without the permission of the owner. The files are located at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/chip...20Tileset/
The Lynx version requires a whole bunch more graphics -- I don't think anyone has tackled it yet.

I somehow obtained both 48x48 and 64x64 MS graphics sets. But they are a little weird. Has anyone else noticed the black pixels on the blue and green keys? They don't show up until you actually play.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm curious to see how the 48x48 glyphs look. I can't figure out how to make the partially-transparent tiles look decent, trying to upscale them from the 32x32 set. I'm using hqx to do the scaling since it works well for pixel art, and the end result looks great if you have alpha support, but if you try putting it into the tile world bitmap format it gains a nice halo of magenta. I tried converting it directly to a bitmap after scaling it, but before replacing the transparency with magenta, but then the tiles are all malformed, with bulging outlines. And of course I'm not good enough at drawing to trace and draw new pixel art in the bigger size.
Thank you so much!!!