Amazing Disappearing Pink Ball Glitch
Quote:I'm tempted to make a CC Comic out of stills from this video. It seems ripe with humourous possibilities.

Or a CC Comic featuring the FF guesswork and some rather unwelcome results. Tongue
There should be a "Create competition" for CC comics. The FF guesswork idea can be the theme for the first round.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I like this idea, but I don't think it should count toward the "Chip Cup." Slight smile
Yeah, maybe it should just be an "informal" thing (though everything here's pretty informal).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I think that it's simply that when the button is pressed, the clone is generated, but then takes another tick to actually move off the square it was generated on, meaning that it blocks another clone from being created on that tick.
Check out my levelset: AndrewR1
Discuss it here: AndrewR1 feedback and discussion
That's true, but it only happens in MS. I think, as Tyler said, because Lynx has no monster order (not exactly, but it does have to do with the way monsters move in MS vs. Lynx.)

It's not really a "glitch" as much as interesting mechanics.

Still, my whole point of bringing this up is that when I FIRST brought it up years ago, the community said I was dreaming. So I decided to provide proof.

Welcome back, BTW.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:That's true, but it only happens in MS. I think, as Tyler said, because Lynx has no monster order (not exactly, but it does have to do with the way monsters move in MS vs. Lynx.)

Lynx has a monster order, it just uses it differently. This "glitch" is a result of that difference.

Quote:Still, my whole point of bringing this up is that when I FIRST brought it up years ago, the community said I was dreaming.

I don't think that's entirely true Tongue
Right -- it's the difference in the way Lynx chooses to move the monsters. This also makes SPIRALS possible in Lynx.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
What makes Spirals easier in Lynx is that Walkers can still "choose" walls as directions to attempt movement in, and thus they can attempt invalid moves and stall for many frames (and this effect adds up, especially with walkers stalling on themselves). Monster order really has nothing to do with it.
That's what I said. Plankton