Which would you eliminate?
You are forced to eliminate one monster from Chip's Challenge. Which do you get rid of and why?

I'm still thinking about my answer to this question. It's a tough call....
Almost surely blob, but one of bug or paramecium would be runner-up.
blob -- this should be in the poll questions section.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
paramecium
Blob. Besides, removing them would create "room" for two more types of keys and doors. And that would be awesome.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:this should be in the poll questions section.

Whoops, you're right. Is there a way to move it?
Quote:Blob. Besides, removing them would create "room" for two more types of keys and doors.

How/why's that?

I think pink balls are the least interesting monster. No surprises, and you can't reroute them (you can only block them). So I'd probably ditch them.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
There is four slots inside the list of tiles to describe any one monster, one for each cardinal direction it could face at the start of play. Removing it would free four slots, which is enough for two more keys with corresponding doors.
Ah...but that means it's true for any monster, right?

Would adding more different coloured doors/keys really result in improved level design and gameplay? And why couldn't the list of tiles simply be expanded?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If I could get rid of the blob, it would have to be in favor of something really special. My wish would be for either a force floor or an ice corner that could be rotated with a red button push.