300 posts!
Apparently not.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Perhaps it should. We could start a petition...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Apparently not.
On the other hand, 786 is supposed to be a special number in some places.

A colleague of mine in QA was pretty pleased after he logged his 786th bug in our tracking system.

- Madhav.
Well, this is 790 -- I'm waiting for something magic.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Another hundred-odd posts and you'll be in the elite 149 club.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Another hundred-odd posts and you'll be in the elite 149 club.

Slowly getting there myself. Thumbs up

If I don't stay active though, Dave is going to knock me down to 4th place. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm almost to 800 -- when do I get to 144?
Quote:I'm almost to 800 -- when do I get to 144?

800! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
^30 more to go 'till you're in the 149 club!

Can you retitle threads? Maybe this thread should receive a name change for each milestone: 800 posts, then 900, etc.
Well, then, I must keep posting!