300 posts!
Indeed!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Cannot believe how long this stupid thread is.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
800 posts! So there.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
[Image: taxidriver.gif]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Woohoo! 811 posts puts me ahead of Rock and into FOURTH PLACE! (That's 11 in base 810).

THhhhhhhhppppppt!!

I'm sure he'll catch up again.
Just keep posting and you should be fine. Slight smile
+1
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Begun, the post count wars have.
The shroud of the dark side has fallen!
Post counts matter not. Look at me! Judge me by my post count, do you?