300 posts!
Anyone notice that people's post counts are getting stuck at level 5 of CCLP2? Tom, is this intentional?
I'm getting dangerously close to 900 posts....and third place!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
3 x 300 posts!

Let's see if something fun happens....

[Edit] YAY! 149 award!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
[Image: taxidriver.gif]

What're your plans for hitting 1000?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Just keep answering all of your posts....
It's a never-ending cycle!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Adrenaline Dragon might catch on....

I am a moderator (I have no idea why) -- what would happen if I tried to ban him????

(I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!)
Could you ban yourself? Apart from changing your contact e-mail to a non-existant domain and then changing your password to a random string of characters, that is...

Also, could you unlock your own locked topic, in theory?
I haven't tried, but I imagine I could unlock any topic.

As for banning -- I have no idea how to do that and I couldn't find it when I looked for it (lemonz was being quite profane.) I may not have that ability at all.
I completely missed what he/she said. Dare I ask?