300 posts!
Just lots of f***. Not terribly original or interesting.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh, so status quo for the Internet world, then.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Anyone notice that people's post counts are getting stuck at level 5 of CCLP2? Tom, is this intentional?

I noticed this and it's getting really annoying to see TBH. I think Tom said that he hasn't add all the CCLP2 ranks yet, which he needs to get to doing so lol.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I imagine that it takes a long time to set up the level-up ranks...I shudder to think of how long it took him to get up to 2.005!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Suction Ride was extremely undifficult (Note: That isn't a word) and super easy, this is because it is level 5, and in most cases level 5 is one of the easiest levels ever, but since Tom is trying to take over the world no one is allowed to get to Fixing the Toggle Switch, because we don't know how to fix things anymore; no one is perfect; people have broken things throughout their house; this is because the objects are probably old and do not want to work anymore, like a little kid growing up: his life is really fun, but years later you'll find him in jail: this is because the world is a dangerous place; no one is safe, because Tom's evil plan is only beginning...

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
He could have kept us stuck on Cypher and made it even more insidious.
Or Mind Block.. never getting to Special... Fire block Fire block
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Or "Pentagram," to hammer in the idea of a curse.
Here it is! Proof of the existence of the mythical yellow 1-2 !!

https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-350.html

BTW....

1000 posts!!!!

Thumbs upTeethPlankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
::Thunderous applause::