300 posts!
Luminous beings are we! Not this post matter!
Always to the next post has this one looked. Never his mind on what he's typing.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Typing? Posted something, you have, mmmm!
Typing is the path to the post count; typing leads to messages, messages lead to replies, replies...lead to more replies.

I sense much typing in you.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well anyways...

This is 500th post! Smiley
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
When 1000 posts you reach, look as good, you will not. Hmm?

(Sorry; couldn't resist.)
Why didn't I think of that one?!?
You must unlearn what you have learned. Only a fully trained Jedi, with the Force as his ally, will be able to adapt a Yoda quote to any given CC Zone discussion.
That post was my last hope...
Hope? What know you of hope? For 800 years have I been making posts. A long time have I watched this one...