300 posts!
Quote:Perhaps it is you who needs to buy a life??

I heard it's on sale on eBay. I'll try and search for it.

I really need something to change my life indeed.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
There are worse ways to spend your time than at CCZone.

Reddit, for example. Or StumbleUpon.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:There are worse ways to spend your time than at CCZone.

Reddit, for example. Or StumbleUpon.

Or sucked into TvTropes (If you don't know what it is, don't google it if you plan on doing anything else for a while, that website is addictive and will suck you in for hours).
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Or 4chan.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Or getting into arguments at theforce.net.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Or reading always hilarious YouTube comments Tongue
My YouTube Channel
Sometimes I wonder who's more foolish: the fool who posts Youtube comments, or the fool who reads them.

(I am one of the latter.)
Quote:Sometimes I wonder who's more foolish: the fool who posts Youtube comments, or the fool who reads them.

(I am one of the latter.)

How about the fool who makes ridiculous youtube videos no one watches? That would be me.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Sadly, that would also be me. And that's also worth an amazing amount of time lost Thumbs up
My YouTube Channel
Quote:How about the fool who makes ridiculous youtube videos no one watches?

Touche.