300 posts!
There's nothing wrong with posting alot or making loads of videos. It's better than doing nothing, trust me. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Is it sad that I wanted to make a "THIS! IS! SPARTA!" joke when I saw this thread title? Tongue
TONIGHT, WE DINE IN BLOBLAKE.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Brilliant. Smiley
SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME SPAMMER TIME

Mhm, that seems to be the whole point of this 3-page topic, hahaha.
Can't touch THIS.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Dun dun dun dun dun *clap clap*

dun dun *clap clap*

dun dun CAN'T TOUCH THIS!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:There's nothing wrong with posting alot or making loads of videos. It's better than doing nothing

I'd argue that posting a lot qualifies as doing "nothing." Perhaps not in the literal sense, but in spirit...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh, I'm perfectly aware that I'm doing absolutely nothing when posting over here.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Over 400 posts now, BTW.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan