This ingenius device.
Amazing stuff Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I did take mine apart. Not to solve it, just to see how it worked. Still don't quite get it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I've solve one once. It took a long time for me even after learning the algorithms. Back in high school Rubik's cubes became somewhat popular. I think a couple of my friends were able to solve it in about a minute. They were always competing for times. Tongue

Quote:I probably have one somewhere in my mess, bought it complete and never scrambled it to impress women Tongue
It's more impressive to create the checker board pattern, which is pretty simple to do with a completed cube, or the flower pattern which I don't know how to do. Slight smile
The checkboard, the circles, the steps. Even the Ohio pattern is not that difficult. What's tricky is using my algorithm and not forgetting what you're doing in the middle.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm getting a new, better cube (not Rubik's brand), hopefully it'll arrive soon.

I'm learning 2-look OLL and PLL, another 15 or so algs of varying difficulty, but at one a day this should really help standardize my solves and even sub-1minute.

Also, 2x2x2 is down to 14 seconds Thumbs up
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Somewhere onliine I saw an emulator that went up to 14x14 or something. No idea where I saw it.
Bump, but wanted to share this;

Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.