This ingenius device.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Rubik's_Cube_cropped.jpg

Can you solve it, and what's your record? Mine (offcam) is 6:52, and on-cam was 8 minutes.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I get a 404 error on the link
I took the time to learn the algorithms only once, and totally forgot about it. I was able to finish it, at the very least Teeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Takes me about 10 minutes, if I don't screw up the ending. (Taught myself, btw.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm proud to say I solved 1 side of this! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I've done 2 Laughing
@Flareon350: One side? That's pretty swell!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
It took like 25 minutes though Tongue but yes it's pretty swell!

Haven't touched a Rubik's Cube sense.

*thinks about going to buy one now*
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I probably have one somewhere in my mess, bought it complete and never scrambled it to impress women Tongue
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I probably have one somewhere in my mess, bought it complete and never scrambled it to impress women Tongue

LOL! I remember one time me and an old friend of mine removed all the stickers off one to make it look like we completed it. The best part was it wasn't our rubik's cube Smiley
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects