ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
There's a lot of cool levels in this set. Sometime I'll find the time to go through all of them, but just hitting the exciting looking ones will take time enough.
I know I didn't really go into detail about what I thought about the last 20 or so levels - I got really sidetracked by a dozen other things. But know that I have not forgotten about it, lol.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Looking through Version 1.003 of the set again, I found another unintentional BUST, this time in #82. Did anyone else happen to find it?

I've now updated the set to Version 1.004 to fix the bust.
I did not find it in play, but I think I know where it was.
Has anyone mentioned the bust in level 42? All you need to do is grab the fire boots, then the skates, and you can exit.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Oh hey you're right.

I did it with just the fire boots and solved the level in 21 seconds.
Whoops! One of those gravel tiles in the top left corner was SUPPOSED to be a wall...

Can't believe I missed that...looks like I'll be uploading another new version today!

EDIT: Done! Updated! Thanks for pointing that out, quiznos00 and Lessinath.
I haven't played through this set yet, ajmiam, but it looks quite intriguing, with some very interesting level concepts. Slight smile Awesome design work!
That's exactly what I am thinking, and I want to capture my reactions on-camera for something like this which gave me the idea to LP it once JoshL2 or CC1 are farther along.
Cool! I'll be looking forward to it! Slight smile