ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
Quote:I find myself with a strong inclination to LP this set - do you guys think it fits my style, or another LP'er's style better? Some of those levels jump out at me immediately as being perfect for LP purposes, and as long as the dodging on the action levels isn't totally insane I can have lots of fun with it. If it does get going I will start sometime in March...

Well it would fit my style of LPing, but I don't plan to LP it at all, just play it on my freetime Slight smile So I say you should totally go for it!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I've just about finished the set, but level 98 is unsolvable in MS because the teeth never releases.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Are you using the newest version of the set (1.002)? I noticed that problem and updated it this afternoon.
I think I'll add this to my list of sets to LP. Dodging isn't my issue anymore, but when there is little margin of error and it's right at the end (like in Niche) it annoys me. The type of dodging I hear of here is no problem. Any rages will be cut unless you are okay with me leaving them in (which I hope will never happen, and certainly don't expect much).
I can think of a few levels near the end you might rage on, like 90, but otherwhise I think you'll be fine.

Level 99 was a very fun level, btw, but slide delay is a HUGE problem near the end making the pink ball slide nearly impossible.
Quote:Level 99 was a very fun level, btw, but slide delay is a HUGE problem near the end making the pink ball slide nearly impossible.

You know, you can skip the ball slide on your 2nd trip through that section (when all the blocks are bouncing around causing slide delay)...just take the recessed wall SE of the teleport instead.

Also, thanks for not taking Level 99 too seriously/getting mad at it. Did you figure out how to solve it without looking in the editor?
Yes, I did. Probably why I didn't notice that you could skip the ball slide. I have a time of 228 on it, although I didn't optimize at all.
Version 1.003 is out now. This should be the last update for a while.

Changes:

I think I figured out why the Boss Glitch was still causing problems in Level 30 and came up with a fix that should end those problems once and for all. (The "fix" is actually the same mechanism I used in Level 94.)

I also made a couple of cosmetic changes here and there, applied a fix to #93 to remove the chance of an extremely unlikely, unlucky cook, and moved #91's hint to make its meaning clearer.
Quote:Level 52 is extremely creative and very fun, and I'd vote for it for CCLP1.

Agreed. I've enjoyed pretty much every level I've played so far, but this one's my favorite. Very clever and elegant.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Currently I'm on Level 30 (had to update due to C/B glitch) and I have to say I'm loving it so far! Up to now my favorite is Mining for Gold Keys [Level 29], for it has amazing aesthetics and also a great concept, for which I will vote into CCLP1 Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon