February 2012 : Treasure Hunter Competition
I'm in favor of making exiting mandatory, if only because it's more convenient for us who have to use Tile World in our optimization pursuits. Slight smile
I'm in favor of everything that can improve this competition, since I didn't have the original idea. People seem to aim towards convenience, I will approve of the general consensus. Teeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Must Chip remain alive? My solution involves him dying with 0.2 on the clock. I have over 100 btw Wink

NOTE: This no longer affects me, but it would be nice to clarify. 113 Smiley
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
All right, I've made some improvements and now I might (might!) have scored optimal. Smiley I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that after my initial score of 60, I earned scores of 1?1, 1?4, 1?6, 1?7, and my current best, 1!1 (where ? and ! each represent a digit from 0 to 9). Also, in my best solution, Chip reached the exit with the bare minimum time left (1/5 of a second).

I can say that this level, in which it's not even nearly possible to get everything in the time limit, was very challenging and fun to plan and play, and was a definite improvement from last month's level IMO. Thanks for making such an enjoyable level, rockdet! Thumbs up
@micronexer97: Chip doesn't have to remain alive for this month.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
This has nothing to do with this topic, I just wanted to get to 280 posts.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:This has nothing to do with this topic, I just wanted to get to 280 posts.

This is the Treasure Hunter competition thread, not the Spamming competition thread. Thumbs up
This has nothing to do with this topic, I just wanted to get to 44 posts.

Do I win something now?
Quote:All right, I've made some improvements and now I might (might!) have scored optimal. Smiley I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that after my initial score of 60, I earned scores of 1?1, 1?4, 1?6, 1?7, and my current best, 1!1 (where ? and ! each represent a digit from 0 to 9). Also, in my best solution, Chip reached the exit with the bare minimum time left (1/5 of a second).

Hmm... 4(5) + 4(10) + 5(5) + 20 = 105... I think I can assume ?=1 and !=2
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I keep getting a different number when I add my score up, but I think I also got 1!1 Slight smile.

Edit: 27th post! Laughing